Thursday, March 12, 2009

Performance boost

Originally I started this blog to share why each day is a favorite day for me. Basically because everyday great things are happening in my life that make
doing business fun! Allthough I share a lot of different messages as well, here's an announcement that makes today another favorite day....

After many months and lot's of hard work, the PeopleXS IT Department is excited to announce that the entire technical infrastructure will be upgraded soon. How soon? The date will be announced within a couple of weeks!

  • What's in the upgrade, you ask?

  • New top-of-the-line, faster servers

  • Upgraded server operating system

  • Upgraded Enterprise Application software

  • Upgraded Enterprise Database software

  • Upgraded web servers

  • Added more Application servers

  • New and improved infrastructure monitoring

  • Automatic Performance Correction - if something starts to get slow or shut down, in most cases the Application will know about it and heal itself.

So? How does this affect me while I work in PeopleXS day-to-day?
Read the whole announcement here.

No comments: