Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The cirkel is complete

As of the end of february this year the cirkel has been completed! What cirkel? The job I was once deseperately trying to leave because I had seen too many numbers has now come back for me. Only this time I get to do it the way I like it. For my own company. PeopleXS is now at a stage where we need good focus on the expansions planned. Ofcourse I cannot say too much about it, because then I would have to ... you.

Anyway. It was a logical step for me to say: "I'll do it!" I had already been involved in this part of the company since inception and now we are making big plans to move ahead, so it was no more then 'common sense' to step back into this role and set out the course to sail. With february quite a ways behind us now we are well on our way. Plans have been set out and decisions made. We will start recruiting soon for additional roles within our finance area. Keep an eye on this blog and our jobs section on the PeopleXS website. Once again we are up for a fun ride! So the cirkel is complete for me to be back in finance, but it will most likely be just a matter of time before I break the habit and come up with new ideas to explore and a great person to fill my shoes in this role!

No comments: